Thursday, August 14, 2008

Love you snuggle bunny

Pay, I just wanted to let you know how much fun I had today creating this with you. My favorite part was making your playlist and dancing with you to all the fun music. I hope you know how much I love spending time with you. Having you return to school in the next few weeks is going to be hard for me. I enjoy you being around so much. Thanks for being my biggest helper. Like I tell you, I am so glad Heavenly Father sent you to me!

Love,


Mom
I wanted to post one of my favorite pics. of us together. Remember this weekend in Ogden? Dad and I just took you. We had so much fun cheering on the Warners in their race and then you ran your first. You ran like a little champ. We were so proud of you and enjoyed our weekend alone with our Pay!

No comments: