Friday, December 3, 2010

WOW..........

.........Have not updated my blog foreva!
I decided to post about my sis. and me.
This is Avery of course, I don't know how she gets so annoying!
She is still adorable though!

Here is a pic. to show you how anoyed we get with each other but how funny it is that our wonderful pic. taker got a picture of this.

ME!
Sorry Ave if I get on your last nerve
but I know how you feel girl!
Together finnaly, but I still don't get why I have to be upside down!

Avery and I are sick with strep throat right now and it's not so fun.
I am not in school or doing anything else so I decided to blog.
LET'S HANG IN THERE, AVERY.
I love you,
Payton



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow Payton I still can't understand why you would post about us.You love me?????
Well I have to admit, I love you too!

AVERY